Sheenus ZERO Ultrasonic Polisher
The Sheenus ZERO is an update to the Sheenus Neo model. It can be used for grinding, polishing and mirror finishing on a wide range of materials from aluminium dies to cemented carbide dies. It is also perfect for plastic moulds, press, casting, forging, trimming and header dies. This tool quickly removes hard layers of EDM deposits and polishes difficult areas such as complex corners and ribs. Capabilities include deburring, grinding and polishing of precision moulds, dies electronic and ceramic components. The NSK Sheenus Zero is the ideal tool for precision die polishing and burr removal. The Sheenus ZERO can produce up to 40 µm vibration with 29 kHz per second. Product Code: 340100
- Effective polishing in difficult areas such as ribs, corners, side walls and complex shapes
- Adjustable frequency with a digital power display which eliminates over polishing
- Sensitive control to tool tip to ensure professional results
- Ergonomically comfortable and light for effortless work over long periods
- Homing function allows for frequency adjustments to optimise for tool material and length
- Enhanced design
- Improved visibility - LED is installed on the hand piece and flashes during vibration
- Adapted for worldwide power supply usage
- Enhanced energy saving - reduced from 31 W to 27 W
Why the Sheenus ZERO is a great choice for professionals of Mould Polishing?
- Overwhelming polishing power
- Max. vibrational amplitude: 40 μm
- 29,000 times frequency per second
- No vibration to hand
- Able to polish at deep ribbing efficiently, which is difficult to polish by hand
- Visualization by digital display
- Digital display shows amplitude (unique function)
- Able to standardise work with repeatable results
- Frequency control to optimum level
- Able to control the frequency to optimum level with the attached tool, with subtle feeling to finger-tips for delicate finishing!
- Feels as if the tool is stuck to the workpiece for efficient polishing!
- Light weight hand piece
- Easy to hold
- Light weight: 140 g
- Able to polish for longer
- Enable to polish any workpiece using a wide variety of tools
Specifications Comparison to Previous Model
|Model||Previous model (Sheenus Neo - NE240)||Sheenus ZERO|
|Max. output power||UNCLAMP mode||45 W||45 W|
|CLAMP mode||20 W||20 W|
|Oscillating frequency||22.5 kHz||19 k - 29 kHz|
|Frequency control||Homing type||Homing type|
|Vibrational amplitude||40 μm||40 μm|
|Power conditioning||Continuous variable type||Variable 21 step type|
|Power source||AC 100 V, 120 V, and 230 V||AC 100 - 240 V|
|Rated power consumption||31 W||27 W|
|Weight||1.7 kg||1.5 kg|
|Langevin type||Langevin type|
|Length of cord||2 m||3 m|
|Weight (excepting cord)||140 g||140 g|
The Sheenus ZERO Set
A Power level indicator
B Indicator (Display the amplitude, WATT and ERROR)
C UP key/ DOWN key
D ERROR/ WATT
E ON / OFF key (Start and stop the handpiece)
F CLAMP key
G Main power switch
H UNCLAMP key
- Controller: 1 pc.
- Handpiece: 1 pc.
- Tools: 1 set
- #601 01 Electroplated diamond file (#200, Flat taper, 4 x 50 mm, t=0.4): 1 pc.
- #60519 Ceramic fiber grindstone (#800, Flat, 6 x 50 mm, t=1.0): 1 pc.
- #60902 Tip holder (For round, Ø 3.0 tip): 1 pc.
- #60922 Tip holder (For flat, t=1.0 tip): 1 pc.
- Tool box (Plastic): 1 pc.
- spanner (10 mm): 2 pcs.
- Hexagon wrench (2.5 mm): 1 pc.
- Foot switch (FC-24): 1 pc.
- spare fuse (T1 .6AH 250V): 2 pcs.
- Main power cord (2 m): 1 pc.
- (Plug type: 120V or 230V)
Sheenus ZERO is not compatible with SHEENUS neo.
Operation Guide for the Sheenus Zero
- Power ON: Press [Main power switch]. The LED on the control panel lights up.
- Mode selection: Select [CLAMP key] or [UNCLAMP key] The LED of the selected key lights up.
- CLAMP mode (low power) for ceramic fiber grindstone (also used for one piece tool)
- UNCLAMP mode for electroplated diamond file (One piece tool)
When using the foot switch
- Factory default setting: Pressing the foot switch to start and releasing it to stop.
- The setting can be changed to pressing the foot switch to start and pressing it again to stop. See attached operation manual to check how to change the setting.
Connecting the cords to back of controller
Remove the test horn
Electroplated diamond file (One piece tool)
Tighten firmly using attached two wrenches
Ceramic fiber grindstone
- Attach the tip holder to the handpiece and tighten firmly with two wrenches.
- Insert the ceramic fiber grindstone into the tip holder(1) and tighten the set screw firmly with the attached hexagon wrench(2).
Common to A and B
Insert the protector sleeve into the handpiece and turn it to install it.
*Always make sure that the protector sleeve is installed before using the handpiece, as using the handpiece without it may result in burns.