Hand Held Portable Hardness Tester
The HT1000 and HT2000 have many applications in the primary metals, metal fabrication, utilities, petroleum, chemical, automotive and aerospace industries. Their small size and easy to use, one-handed operation, makes them ideal for testing large and heavy forgings or castings, such as steel mill rolls and turbine housings.
- Manufactured to ASTM A956
- Easy to use
- Suitable for testing a variety of materials.
- Compact and lightweight, perfect for testing materials on-site
- User friendly display
- Readings in HL, HV, HB, HRC, HRB, or HSD scales
- Display of average reading, ultimate tensile strength (UTS), test material, test scale and test direction
- Large memory can store up to 200 sets of test results (up to 10 with HT1000), including reading data and time, material, hardness scale, direction and average.
Due to their small size and portability, the testers can be used to test individual parts of a large assembly without taking the finished assembly apart. The testers can be used in any direction, and require only a small surface area to obtain a quick and accurate reading.
These versatile testers can be easily used by anyone, anywhere, to obtain direct accurate hardness readings.
Operation of the HT1000 and HT2000 is easy and test results can be obtained in just seconds. To obtain a reading simply load the tester, position it on the material, and push the button. Setting up the instrument is also very simple. Two function keys are used to select up to 10 materials, 6 hardness scales and 5 testing directions.
For those users who require a print-out of their readings, the HT2000 includes an infrared printer requiring no cable. Use is simple, just aim the instrument’s infrared transmitter at the printer’s receiving window to transmit up to 200 test results. The individual test readings, converted hardness values, average values, UTS, the time and date are instantly printed.
The HT1000 and HT2000 are battery powered for extra portability.