CNC Deburring Wheels for after End-Milling, Threading and Drilling. Polishing Side Surface and Inner Diameter
Ideal for deburring and polishing of inner diameter, side surface and screw thread
The XEBEC Brush™ uses abrasive ceramic fiber material instead of abrasive grain. One single bristle consists of 500 -1,000 ceramic fibers that works as cutting edges, providing excellent cutting ability.
The XEBEC ceramic fiber has 3 features that enable CNC deburring & polishing:
- Overwhelming Grinding Power
- Uniquely developed ceramic fibers are the abrasives and its fiber content ratio is over 80%. Cutting edges that are made up from the tip of each fiber bristle create overwhelming grinding power. Has 60 times higher grinding power compared with nylon brushes and steadily removes burrs.
- Consistent Cutting Performance
- Due to the structure of XEBEC ceramic fiber, new cutting edges are always exposed. The brush maintains consistent cutting performance to the end, enabling CNC deburring and polishing,
- No Deformation
- Maintains its straight shape and does not spread out like a toothbrush even after repeated use. Thus, it is ideal for CNC deburring and polishing in mass production line.
Brush main unit and Shank are separate items. Assemble a main unit to a shank before use.
Brush main unit
|Brush (Color)||Product code||Brush diameter |
|Number of bundles||Matching shank|
|Product code||Shank diameter |
|Shank length (ls) (mm)|
Target burr size
Burr root thickness of 0.1mm or less (Burrs are easily bent with a fingernail)