CNC Deburring Brushes for after Face-Milling, End-Milling and Drilling. Cutter Mark Removal and Surface Polishing
Overwhelming grinding power, Consistent cutting performance, No deformation XEBEC Brush uses unique abrasive ceramic fiber material instead of abrasive grain. One bristle consists of 1,000 ceramic fibers that work as cutting edges. XEBEC Brush provides outstanding grinding ability to complete CNC deburring and polishing in your CNC machine.
The XEBEC Brush™ uses abrasive ceramic fiber material instead of abrasive grain. One single bristle consists of 500 -1,000 ceramic fibers that works as cutting edges, providing excellent cutting ability.
The XEBEC ceramic fiber has 3 features that enable CNC deburring & polishing:
- Overwhelming Grinding Power
- Uniquely developed ceramic fibers are the abrasives and its fiber content ratio is over 80%. Cutting edges that are made up from the tip of each fiber bristle create overwhelming grinding power. Has 60 times higher grinding power compared with nylon brushes and steadily removes burrs.
- Consistent Cutting Performance
- Due to the structure of XEBEC ceramic fiber, new cutting edges are always exposed. The brush maintains consistent cutting performance to the end, enabling CNC deburring and polishing,
- No Deformation
- Maintains its straight shape and does not spread out like a toothbrush even after repeated use. Thus, it is ideal for CNC deburring and polishing in mass production line.
XEBEC Brush™ Surface
Brush and Sleeve are separate items. Assemble Brush and Sleeve before use.
|Brush (Color)||Product code||Brush diameter (mm)||Bristle length (l) (mm)||Matching Sleeve|
|Product code||Brush diameter (mm)||External diameter (Dc) (mm)||Shank diamter (Ds) (mm)||Overall length (L) (mm)||Shank length (ls) (mm)||Matching Brush|
XEBEC Brush ™ Surface Extra-Large
Brush and Slide Ring are separate items. Assemble Brush to Slide Ring before use.
|Brush (Color)||Product code||Brush diameter (mm)||Bristle length (l) (mm)||Matching Slide Ring|
|Product code||Brush diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (Dc) (mm)||Shank diameter (mm)||Overall length (L) (mm)|
Case Study: Precision / Deburring of edge
Pre-processing: End milling
Description: Making a slot with Ø0.5mm end milling process
Tool Used: A13-CB15M（XEBEC Cutting Fiber)
Depth of Cut: 1.0mm
Before Deburring of Edge
After Deburring of Edge
Case Study: Deburring of hole
Category: Electronic part
Description: Remaining burrs on 1.2mm dia. of 7370 holes
Tool Used: A11-CB15M（XEBEC Cutting Fiber)
Depth of Cut: 0.2mm
Process time：15 min
Before Xebec - Tool used: Impregnated nylon brush. Manual processing required 12 hours for completion
After Xebec - Only took 15 min. of processing for complete deburring Shorten by1/48